Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jennsylvania fan



Although I have not been a big reader in the past year with all of the medical stuff, I have read about 8 books so far this calendar year, and 3 of them have been by the same author, Jen Lancaster. She is an awesome writer, and I laugh out loud reading her books.


I have read Pretty in Plaid, Bright Lights Big Ass, and Bitter is the New Black. I am waiting to get ahold of the Such a Pretty Fat book, but my library is out of stock, I am on the list when it arrives. After reading more about Jen (first name basis, now that we are friends), I saw that she has a great blog www.jennsylvania.com with some pretty funny daily posts, is coming out with a humor column in some newspapers and a new book later this spring, My Fair Lazy.

Now, with all of that being said, I am proud of myself for these reading accomplishments. I have also read The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah, The Next Thing on My List by Jill Smolinski, 29 and Holding and the Resilience Factor, The Nanny Returns which was the sequel to the Nanny Diaries and the Pretend Wife. I know I am forgetting one or two, but either way, I am confident I am due for a:


Personal Pan Pizza!

No comments: