Monday, November 17, 2008

Manhappenin


This past weekend I went to Manhattan for the KSU vs. Nebraska game. I rode with my parents and met MS there in Aggieville and that is where the fun started. We ate Pats BBQ, stopped to see Bri and then headed to the stadium to do some tailgating with friends!

We tailgated and then headed into the game right as it started. MS and I were able to smuggle in a few cans of what not in our hoods, they never check there! The game was fun, and pretty cold, so we were definitely ready to head back out to the lot at half to warm up again.
We left the game with about 8 minutes to go when it was CLEAR we were going to lose. MS and I were dropped off in Aggieville and that is where it went downhill, or uphill, depending on how you look at it.




We started at Porters at around 6 and stayed there all night, well, not all night but until midnight when it was clear we needed to head home. We met lots of new friends and got to see Bri hard at work, although I am pretty sure she was ready to see us gone.
MS and I headed to Gumbys for the famous pokey sticks and pepperoni rolls, that is where I left my wallet and did not know about it til yesterday. Not a good feeling, but luckily a friend of mine's dad was still in Manhattan and was able to pick it up for me and I met him today to get it back!
Pics are posted below from the day and night o'fun. This trip reminded me that I am no longer in my early twenties and that Aggieville hurts a bit worse the next day than it did before. It is hell getting old!

No comments: