Monday, August 24, 2009

Close call with Einstein Brothers



I had a bit of a scare last week with the Einstein Brothers closest to my house. You see, I don't eat there as much in the Winter, Spring or Summer, but when the Pumpkin Bagel comes out during the fall, color me there.
Last week, Jojo (my mom) and I passed by, and there was a Penske truck backed up to Einstein Brothers, and the inside looked empty. Lucky for me and for all of you Kansas City are bagel lovers, it was just remodeling. A new bagel case and a new cooler for drinks, plus granite countertops. This is good news, not only is it open for business, but hopefully that means it will be open for business for a long time since they took the time, effort and cash to make improvements.
SG and I took a walk to Einstein Brothers on Saturday, to celebrate it still being open, and to admire the inside. It was nice, so was the cinnamon sugar bagel, toasted with plain cream cheese and cinnamon sugar on top.

No comments: