Friday, August 21, 2009

We had a pet....for a moment



This evening, AQ(the roomie) and I took a voyage to the downtown Costco. It was AQ's first time being there in a long time and she found some good things.
On our way home, we were driving through the Plaza area and saw lots of people walking their dogs. One particular dog caught our eye. It was a beagle and we both remarked on what a cute face he had.
Later in our drive (2 minutes later), we came across a beagle on the side of the road. We squealed because we were so excited. I stopped, AQ got out, called the dog and he jumped right in the car. We drove around and asked the people outside if the dog was theirs, nope. We brought him home, put him in the nice backyard, gave him some water. Before I left to meet SG1 for dinner, I let him in the screened in porch, and that is where I left him.
Luckily, I was able to take some pictures of him to show to SG1 and the girls while we ate dinner.
I came home, very excited for him to greet me at the back door, opened it and he was not there. I went in the backyard, GONE! It's a mystery.

No comments: