Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nike Shorts


Don't get me wrong, I love the Nike brand, just as much, or more than the next girl, but the ladies of today need to take a clue. First of all, I spent the morning in Lawrence with KJ on the campus of KU (it was a little painful, but I managed). The thing I noticed in the dorms, at the bookstore, on Mass St and all over was the abundance of girls wearing Nike shorts with random tops. I also saw this at the Apple Store on the Plaza on Monday, Nike running shorts and a button up shirt. Maybe I am getting old, and conservative, but this is not okay. Nike shorts and shorts like it, should be reserved for bumming around, moving or working out. Maybe just make a rule that you should not wear these shorts unless you are wearing a sports bra. That does not seem too hard.