Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I used to be a professional ice skater"

I've decided to enter this blogging world. Lots of people are doing it, so why not hop on the bandwagon?

I figured tonight would be the perfect night to start. Why? Well, it all started last night when JG called and said, "LP, I have something we have to do tomorrow. I just drove by a house with a sign for tarot card readings for $10."
I figured I did not have anything to lose (except $10). JG and I visited a pyschic and tarot card reader 10 years ago in Bangkok and that lady told us that JG was going to get married in 5 years, well, 10 years have passed and neither of us are married. That brings me to this evening when I picked JG up at a local watering hole and we were on our way. We drove up to the tarot card house and knocked on the door. A man answered the door and said Angela, the psychic, was not home, she was at her office in Westport. He called to make sure she was still there, and we were on our way. I told JG that she must be good if she has satellite locations. We headed to Westport and walked up the long stairway to learn our future. Angela, the psychic, was very welcoming and asked us if we wanted to see her privately. We opted out and went together, for separate readings. JG shuffled and went first.

What we learned:

JG is an old soul, should be in the medical field, should have 3 children, is going to come into some money, has a bright future and a long, healthy life ahead of her and will meet someone and get married in the next 1-2 yrs!

I learned that I have a guardian angel looking over me and it is my grandmother (that was pretty dead on), I will have twins, I used to be a man in a previous life (wtf), I am at a crossroad right now, I will be coming into some money sometime soon, I am athletic and in a past life I was a professional ice skater and I will also meet someone and be married in the next 1-2 years.

JG feel free to add anything that may have been left out.

We decided we will go back in a month for another reading and psychic session. Who knows if we will have time to fit it in between the wedding planning and everything else! You can count on a blog post about our next visit which we will make before Thanksgiving.

Side note: Angela the psychic also does private parties.

4 comments:

Jmeg said...

You got it all -- although I think we are both at a crossroads...ha! Great first post. Welcome to the world of blogging.

Joanna said...

Welcome! Wow, you girls both have bright futures...and fast-paced. Looks like you should start the planning now for sure :)

Marie said...

Ok that is hilarious.

Erin said...

I really want to go next time!