Thursday, October 30, 2008

I voted! Last Day of Training & Bangs

Today was a packed day. I got up early to try to get some important documents off of my computer that continued to shut down every 7 minutes. Yes, the same computer that is only 3 weeks old. I drove up to Nebraska Furniture Mart and returned it. While doing the return, I was seriously considering going with an Apple, but then decided against it. I kept my Toshiba and got $160 back because it was on sale again! Nice!
I then headed up to Leavenworth to vote! It was amazing how many people were somewhat clueless. It took me less than 90 seconds to vote, and some people were acting like the touch screen voting was the hardest thing they have ever had to do in their life. Also, the question that was asked was, is this your first time to vote in Leavenworth County? The woman in front of me answered the question, "Yes, because last time I voted in Lansing." For those of you not familiar with the LVC, Lansing is in Leavenworth County. As I walked out of the courthouse, I was attacked by ladybugs. Seriously, my jeans were covered with about 10 ladybugs, lucky? Maybe!
I stopped my parent's house and saw Lucy, the sweetest yellow lab in the world! I also decided to cut bangs, and my mom helped me even them out. Something a little new for my last 30 days of being 26.
Tonight was my last night of training at work. Tomorrow I have to go and take the server test, and then I will be on my own! I think I will be working all day Saturday, for the KSU v. KU game and the Nebraska v. OU game! Big Money, I hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When is your birthday? I noticed you are a sagittarius; I am a sagittarius also. December 1st for me...