Saturday, January 3, 2009

14 hour workday

Yes, I worked a 14 hour day today. I know, people do that all the time, it is not a big deal. Well, it is when you deal with the village idiots that decided to come out to eat today. People with not enough money to pay the tab or the tip, better yet, the lady that sat down, ordered, then looked in her purse and realized that she did not have her wallet. She asked if we could bill her. No. Hmm, the group of people that ordered 4 coronas, all with grenadine. Gross. The 18 year old mouthy girl that continued to ask me for a blue motherf&#$%& drink. I explained to her that first of all, she needed to clean up her mouth, and second of all, we can't serve to underage people. She then proceeded to tell me that the menu was way too confusing for her and she had no clue how to even read it. Lovely. (Same table that left no tip on the $80 bill, and smelled like pot)
I start my real job on Monday, and I think it will be a welcomed break.
In other news, I booked my trip for Salt Lake City over Presidents Day weekend! I am very excited to go see A&BW and their new home. We are planning to go snowboarding, shopping, check out the temple, go to a piano bar and I am hoping squeeze in some time for IKEA as well!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Lindsay I love reading your blog. Just thought you should know!

Molly said...

Coronas with grenadine? Disgusting.