Monday, January 19, 2009

Pretty eyes this week

This evening, I was home alone and hungry. I did not feel like cooking, so I decided to hop in my cold car and head down the street to Little Caesars for the $5 hot and ready pizza. I have had good luck at this Little Caeasars but was not expecting it again today.
I went in, ordered a cheese pizza and some crazy bread. The total came to 7.96. The same guy that waited on me last time waited on me again. I asked if I could use my debit card, he said no. He said it was on the house since I have such pretty eyes. I reminded him that he gave me my order free two weeks ago as well, and that time was because I had a pretty smile. He said that he knew and remembered.
I should be flattered, but I am not. I will however take the free pizza. Come on, you know you would too. It's a lean year and we are in a tough economy.
Another note on the pizza man, he is covered in tats. His forearm has some tattoos of different teeth (molars, I think). Then on his knuckles on both hands it spells out: GAME OVER. A little scary. Thankfully the pizza place does not know my name because I always walk in to order and i have never payed with a card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best read I've had in a while. And that pizza was well deserved.

Kyle in St. Louis, formerly of KC