Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shopgirl

The roomie is out of town for the weekend, so SG and I are manning the store. SG had to leave eary to get ready for a formal she has this evening, so that leaves me here to hold down the fort. So far, so good. I am thankful the Christmas music is over and I can listen to the regular radio.
Another week of work passed by and thankfully this week I was not in the factory, instead I was in the sales meeting learning more about my job. I found out that I will start traveling in March and I have a trip planned for training until June. March I go to Portland, April to Seattle, May to DC and June to Boise. Then after that I will be traveling much more on my own! I am really looking forward to it. Oh, I can't forget, the best part is my first trip in February, not for work, instead for fun to go see ABWalker!
On another note, Kansas Citians need to learn how to drive in the elements. It took me 97 minutes to get to work yesterday, luckily I was not involved in a collision and I am thankful for that, but I am wishing everyone else could just drive by the accident, trust me, the emergency personnel have it taken care of, they don't need us gawking.
I saw Slumdog Millionaire last night with JG. If you have not seen it, I would definitely recommend it.

No comments: