Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things

I have not posted in a while, and this was going around facebook so I thought I would also post it to my blog.
25 Things
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

Yes, I know, I succumbed to the pressure, but I did not have anything else to do.

1. I love being an aunt to Brenna and most recently, Hanna.
2. I can't stand it when people touch their temples or my temples. They are soft spots and I am very confident it can kill you.
3. I spent some of my elementary school years in Bangkok, Thailand.
4. I basically have a glass jaw, 8 jaw surgeries later and it still does not work perfectly.
5. My goal for 2009 is to only have one W-2 to file next year.
6. Since I joined Costco, I feel like a real adult, but this year I am also going to file my own taxes, so I consider that a jump into adulthood as well.
7. I have a couple of inventions up my sleeve that I am confident will make me millions, and I would be willing to share the profits with you if you could help me find a patent attorney.
8. I love to cook, but mostly only things with 4 ingredients or cream cheese, or both.
9. My car was stolen from the Leavenworth High parking lot on October 21, 1998. The same day I was running the blood drive, karma? I think not.
10. I fell off the bridge at Cody Park as a youngster and am the reason there are now wooden bars instead of just chains.
11. I regret not playing volleyball in high school, I play in a Monday night league now and I really enjoy it.
12. I was close to being an intern for the David Letterman show. I was narrowed down to the top 22 and then cut after going for an interview.
13. I accidentally hung up on Vice President Dick Cheney when I was working in the Senate.
14. I like to pretend that Aggieville is Never Never Land and that moeny spent there is fake, and I can drink as much as I would like.
15. I would really like to get a tattoo sometime, I just am not sure what I would like tattooed on my forever.
16. Doing laundry takes me a few days, I seem to forget about it once I have started it.
17. I do not like to rent movies because I ALWAYS fall asleep.
18. I hate to be cold and normally sleep in socks, sweats and a hoodie.
19. My family is related to the Claussen pickle people, in fact my brother's middle name is Claussen.
20. I am proud to say I am from Leavenworth, it's a cool town with some charm. That's not to say that it does not have some room for improvements.
21. I have a lot of food allergies, I carry two epi pens that can be shot into my thigh in the event of an emergency.
22. I love to knit!
23. I would really like to learn a few new things this year: snowboarding, how to play the piano again and more Spanish.
24. I love to shop at Aldi's for my groceries and see how much money I can save.
25. I do not like to touch cotton on the top of pill bottles, or cotton balls. It gives me the chills.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Ok yours was the best.