Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas is Coming

I know Nordstroms is not putting their Christmas stuff up until the Friday after Thanksgiving, but since MG and I have busy weeks and will be traveling for the holiday, we decided to put our Christmas tree up today! I must say, it looks great. (Pictures to follow).

Also, a few more restaurant rants from today:

A table of 4 sat down, ordered waters. Then asked if we took checks (we don't). I informed them of this. They then said they would wait to get something later because they did not have any money. I figured they would get up from the booth they were occupying and leave. Nope. I went over and politely informed them that the booths were for paying customers. They then tried to order food from me, so I asked for an advance payment in cash or credit card. They said nevermind and left. So, if I would have fallen for it, I am positive I would have had a dine and dash on my hands. Lovely.

Also, although Bri and I live 120 miles apart, we had the same situations happen again tonight, and it seems to be a recurring thing, as I talked with SG's man about it last night as well. It seems to be real cool to ask for your drink to be extra strong, but have no intention of paying for a double or in Bri's case tipping for the heavy pour.

No comments: