Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No Mouse Yet

I must admit, this mouse business is somewhat consuming me. I am nervous to go to bed, because I think it might be in my bed and every little sound I hear, I swear is the mouse. But then, I am very excited to get up in the morning, and get home in the afternoon to check the traps. Today marked the first 24 hours since the traps have been up, and we have caught nothing yet.
If any of you have any tips for catching mice, please let me know.
On another note, I got to meet a beautiful baby today! My sister in law's sister had her baby today, Allie. She is adorable and so small, I don't remember Brenna being that little!
Also, tonight I fell down the stairs at work. Not sure how it happened, and I am really not sure how I did not break my neck. No injuries and not too many people saw it.

No comments: