Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sushi and NKOTB

This evening Bri and I attended a visitation for our friend MS's grandma, we then met the twins downtown at Nara before they went to NKOTB. After a great dinner of sushi we dropped the twins off at the Sprint Center where we were talked into buying 2 tickets for $30 total! Our section was 206 and when we got upstairs it was in the area that was curtained off, so we were upgraded to the first level.
The concert was an interesting demographic. Bri and I witnessed many 20 somethings crying their eyes out as the New Kids on the Block took the stage. Nuts!
I must say that I felt very out of place, I did not know any of their names. I missed out on that time while living in Thailand in my formative years. I remember coming home for a summer and all of my friends had new t-shirts and sleeping bags, and I had no clue what was going on. So, I will say the concert was fun, but it was not a religious type of experience for me.
Time for bed, but count on more stories tomorrow.
Oh, and we have a mouse in the house, so we have begun setting traps. I have glue tents, glue flat traps, snap traps with peanut butter bait and d-con traps as well!




NKOTB on the revolving stage

M&M rocking out

Sushi!


I decided to rock out a side ponytail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't lie to you...it was that deep for me. We were in section 116 and absolutely crazy over the whole show. Who am I kidding? I'd been waiting on this event since I was seven years old.