Friday, November 14, 2008

One down, not sure how many more to go...

Mission Accomplished. Our roomie Ralphie, as MG named him is no longer living with us. He has been evicted.
I was home alone last night and about 2 a.m. I heard a screaming coming from the kitchen. I tried to ignore it until the morning, but I must admit I did not get a ton of sleep last night. Finally, this morning I could not take the anticipation anymore, so I grabbed my Mag light and went on a search. Checked all of the living room traps, none. Checked the garage and dining room, none. Checked MG's room, none. Checked the kitchen and BINGO that's where he was. On the glue trap and still moving around and screaming.
I called my bro who said he would come over and finish him off when I did catch him, but he of course could not come over. So, MG and her man came home this morning and MG was brave enough to pick up the trap and bag him up. He is now gone and ready to go out with the trash on Tuesday.


2 comments:

Erin said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

At least with the old school traps they're dead!

Marie said...

My cats are good at catching mice. I can loan you Gus if you want to borrow him for the day. When we were at Spring Canyon for the summer he was catching them left and right and he's overweight and declawed.