Sunday, December 7, 2008

Great weekend

I had a great weekend. Got lots of stuff accomplished and am once again looking forward to Monday.
Yesterday, JG SG and I got free facials at the Philosophy counter at Nordstroms, it was wonderful! That was followed my some walking around the mall, getting some good deals at AE and of course, eating Original Pizza! Next up was a trip to Costco with the girls SG was nannying for. I also brought a friend to church, just like the always ask. Too bad it was on the evening when the pastor was a bit long winded.
The part of the day where I felt my old age showed, was at the house where SG was staying when we were attempting to set up the Wii and play Guitar Hero! It was a lot of fun, but I think the high school freshmen were appalled with how terrible we were.
MG and I dyed our hair last night. Mine does not look too different but MG's is a cute shade of red. We were a bit worried when the water was a KSU purple color.
Today was spent readying the house for the Tastefully Simple and Holiday gift show! It was a success and a great excuse to get the house cleaned.

No comments: