Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone.
Today was a busy day, trying to finish up last minute things and also trying to make sure Mr. Gus, the puppy was taken care of before he went to his new home. This included making sure he ate well, and then SG came over and helped me bathe him. We used shampoo and conditioner and then since he might be cold and tangly, I blew his hair dry. He looked like a totally new puppy when he was wet.


Then it was time to head up to LV and get ready for dinner with close family friends, practically family, and church. The food was delicious, my mom did a great job!




This evening we opened some presents before Brenna got too tired. We finished up, and will open the rest of them in the morning! I hope Santa stops here!


I will try to publish a post tomorrow as well. I am sure I will have lots of time! I do, however want to make it to see Marley and Me!

No comments: