Friday, December 5, 2008

Restaurant Rants Continued..

Today I had to work a double, and it is the Big 12 Championship game so it is a tourist stop. Which also means amateur day and night at the restaurant. It seems that people come out of the woodwork for these big games, and seems like they have never dined out.
Some rants from today:
Many OU people continued to ask for a Oklahoma City micro brew, that is only served at one restaurant in Bricktown. Nope, sorry, we don't have that.
The amount of men with beards that talk with their mouths full, while their beards are full of wing sauce, ranch, queso, you name it.
I witnessed another man sucking on a whole chicken wing bone in his mouth, and then spitting it out. For those of you that know me well, know that I do not eat meat off a bone, so this especially disgusted me.
People that don't tip. They always get to me. I understand the economy is tough, but maybe you should not order top shelf margaritas and tons of appetizers that you did not even touch.
That's all for now!

No comments: