Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Since we were already out on the snowy night, SG and I decided to drive around and check out the Christmas lights. Unfortunately, we were not able to save any lives like the roomies, but we still had a good time.
The first street we turned on was Outlook, or Candy Cane Lane.



A view when you turn down Candy Cane Lane.

This one is for Molly and any other KU fan readers I have!
The next stop was the most impressive and somewhat scary. It is a famous spot in Prairie Village on Falmouth, I had seen it in years past, but this year topped it. I was glad to be able to show it to SG1 because she had never seen it.
The pictures would not do it justice so I also took a video and will try to post it as well.



Now for the video!
Nope, it failed!

No comments: