Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome to Adulthood

Since I turned 27 a month ago today, I have been thinking of things that I now have to do, that would classify me as a true adult.
Buying my own toiletries (contact lense solution is expensive)
Paying for my doctors appointments
Paying for my car insurance (thankfully I switched to Geico)
Paying for my car tags
Paying rent and other household expenses
Paying for my hair appointments
and so on...
But the real thing I purchased that made me feel like a real true adult was my very own Costco Membership. Yep, that's right, no more waiting for Jojo to be in KC to take me to Costco. I can now go on my own to buy toilet paper, eat samples and check out all of the clothes and books! It's great! Let me know if you ever want to join me. It really is a fun afternoon excursion!

No comments: