Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I did it!

Yep, that's right, I did it. I bought a pair of Ugg look a like boots. Not the real Uggs, because at this point in my life I can't justify spending that kind of money on a pair of boots. Instead, I bought the BearPaw brand at Off Broadway for 39.90! They are chocolate brown, and I must say I am pleasantly surprised by them. It all started when MG and I were on our way to the Jr. League event this evening and my slouchy grey suede boots were getting a bit cold from all of the nasty snow. My feet could not take it anymore, so after Chick-Fil-A, we ran to the shoe store. I tried them on, put my wet shoes in the box and wore them out of the store, after paying of course! I don't think I have worn a pair of shoes out of the store since I was in pre-school!
My feet are still thawing out, but they are much warmer now.

No comments: